How leaders make decisionS
As the author of the book, How Leaders Make Decisions, Thomas Nestor has seen thousand of leaders rise and fall based upon their decision making ability. How is it that some harness the power of making right choices while others miss the mark?
The answer: the best leaders have a systematic process of making decisions – something Nestor discovered through research, case studies, interviews, and articles. As a business owner and entrepreneur, Nestor blends the topic of decision-making with humor, powerful storytelling, cutting-edge business savvy to bring a fresh perspective on decision-making for leaders.
His inspiring presentation delivers practical tools that can be used immediately to increase creative output and deliver bottom-line results. You’ll learn to:
- Use specific techniques to help steer clear of decision-making pitfalls
- Apply a sound process on a daily basis across all business decisions
- Break free from the biggest blockers of creativity
- Apply best practices from the world’s most successful companies
- Avoid the four biggest decision-making villains
- Master the six most powerful steps techniques that you’ve never even heard of
WHY HIGH TRUST ORGANIZATIONS OUTPERFORM LOW TRUST ORGANIZATIONS BY 286%
This compels us to two questions:
- Is there a measurable cost to low trust?
- Is there a tangible benefit to high trust or is it just ‘nice to have’?
- Why is TRUST important?
- It’s the one common thing in any company that if removed will destroy EVERYTHING
- Least Understood
- Most Neglected
- Changes Everything
In Tom’s Keynote, he lays out in detail how your organization, team, and family can benefit from a HIGH trust culture, and how having a LOW trust culture will ultimately be your demise.
HACKING BELIEF: THE SECRET SAUCE OF EVERY GREAT LEADER
- Why are some people great workers, great leaders, great at executing… and others struggle?
- Why is it that some people treat their bodies AMAZING, go to the gym 5 times per week, eat all the right foods… and others can’t get to the gym five times per year.
- Why is it that some people have amazing, loving, passionate relationships… and others just can’t seem to find a way?
- Why is it there’s always people… that can always find a reason why the CAN do something… and others always find a reason why the CAN’T?
Simple… it’s out Belief System.
In this keynote Tom breaks down:
- How belief systems work
- How they impact your organization
- How you can engage and empower your team through your empowering belief system
and what to do if your belief system is toxic, limited, and holding you and your team back
Very powerful… HIGHLY recommend.