Let’s face it – “innovation” has become a buzzword. Everyone loves it and a lot of people talk about it, but very few know how to leverage it for success. Tom will bring to your group what the best, most innovating companies are doing, and show them, in a way that’s engaging and entertaining, how every member of your team can become an innovator and contribute to your bottom line.
How is it that some tap into their creative instincts to come up with amazing ideas for growth and innovation while others completely miss it? The answer: the top organizations have a systematic approach and have a laser-like focus on their team’s creativity and harness that creativity into practical outputs.
In companies just like yours, new ideas can be found everywhere, from the loading dock to the C-suite. New ideas can be found everywhere, diagnosed, and optimized just like any other asset. Whether you’re a global pharmaceutical company with a massive R&D budget or an emerging startup, chances are your organization is leaving money on the table by not leveraging the full profit power of innovation.
Tom Nestor knows first-hand how to find and develop new ideas. He’s the leading choice among clients who want the real story on how to maximize the power of innovation!
- Use specific strategies to dial-in your most powerful ideas
- Apply creativity on a daily basis across all business activities and roles
- Side-step the three biggest pitfalls of creativity
- Apply best practices from the world’s most innovative companies
- Build a culture that applauds new ideas and embraces new thinking
HACKING BELIEF: How the Belief System Impacts Ideas, Innovation, and Change.
HACKING BELIEF: THE SECRET SAUCE OF EVERY GREAT LEADER
- Why are some people great workers, great leaders, great at executing… and others struggle?
- Why is it that some people treat their bodies AMAZING, go to the gym 5 times per week, eat all the right foods… and others can’t get to the gym five times per year.
- Why is it that some people have amazing, loving, passionate relationships… and others just can’t seem to find a way?
- Why is it there are always people… that can always find a reason why the CAN do something… and others always find a reason why CAN’T?
Simple… it’s our Belief System.
In this keynote Tom breaks down:
- How belief systems work
- Why they’re important to protect
- How they impact your organization financially
- How you can engage and empower your team through your empowering belief system
- and what to do if your belief system is toxic, limited, and holding you and your team back
Very powerful… HIGHLY recommend.
HARNESSING TRUST: How Trust Impacts Innovation and the Bottom Line
WHY HIGH TRUST ORGANIZATIONS OUTPERFORM LOW TRUST ORGANIZATIONS BY 286%
This compels us to two questions:
- Is there a measurable cost to low trust?
- Is there a tangible benefit to high trust or is it just ‘nice to have’?
- Why is TRUST important?
- It’s the one common thing in any company that if removed will destroy EVERYTHING
- Least Understood
- Most Neglected
- Changes Everything
In Tom’s Keynote, he lays out in detail how your organization, team, and family can benefit from a HIGH trust culture, and how having a LOW trust culture will ultimately be your demise.