Vegas, Bad Decisions, And This Keynote
After studying Decision Making for over five years Tom has come to this conclusion:
We as human beings are notorious for making poor decisions in every area of life.
Here’s an example of a few case studies…
- 27% of college grads have jobs closely related to their major.
- 45% of Americans have nothing saved for retirement, including 40% of Baby Boomers(38% don’t actively save at all)
- 60% of people stay in relationships they don’t find fulfilling. They even stay when their partner cheated, shows continual disrespect, or constantly lies.
- More than half of the decisions CEO’s make have a neutral to negative effect on the bottom line of the organization.
In this keynote, Tom will discuss:
- The four pitfalls every leader needs to stay away from
- The difference between analysis and process decisions
- How the intuitive decision making model has just as much negative impact as positive impact
- A process that will give you peace of mind when making big decisions